About Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association
The Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association (SRA) is the new voice for over 1000 REALTORS® in the province and represents and supports REALTORS® in their professional success, and the interests of the industry as a whole. SRA is an affiliate organization with the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA).
As a recognized authority on market information for our industry, SRA will continue to share statistics that provide important data on the real estate markets throughout the province. To further build our capacity in this area, SRA is seeking an Economist/Market Analyst to join our team.
About the Position
The Economist/Market Analyst is a new position, to be located in either our Regina or Saskatoon Service Centre. The Economist/Market Analyst is responsible for researching and analyzing local, regional, and national economic indicators and trends impacting the real estate industry in Saskatchewan. The Economist/Market Analyst produces regular reports and white papers on industry statistics, market trends and future forecasts.
- Process economic and statistical data using sampling techniques and econometric methods
- Analyze housing data, national and provincial economic indicators, interest rates and demographic information
- Study the socioeconomic impacts of new public policies, such as proposed legislation, taxes, services, and regulations
- Provide stakeholders with economic research, policy analysis and insight on economic matters related to real estate, growth and demographics
- Draft white papers and other reports on the real estate industry
- University degree in economics, business or math
- 4+ years of experience in a senior research or analyst role
- Excellent research, quantitative and analytical skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and statistical software
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to organize, interpret and present information in a meaningful way to diverse audiences
If you are interested in applying, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the position, please contact Sherry at 306-380-0189.