We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team and play a pivotal role in advancing the success of our Association. Reporting to the Director of Public Affairs and Communications, the Marketing Coordinator will contribute to strategy execution, campaign design, analytics review, and overall brand consistency.
Our Association leads and supports over 1,650 REALTORS® in Saskatchewan through technology, education, and advocacy. We are the expert voice invested in bringing insight to public policy makers related to growth, housing, real estate, and wealth creation in our communities. Our collaborative and innovative team is committed to achieving tangible results, positioning us as the influential leader and trusted resource for real estate in our province.
- Maintain a consistent and visually appealing brand image across all platforms.
- Create engaging marketing materials using Canva.
- Design digital and print collateral, including banners, social media graphics, swag and more.
- Collaborate with the Communications Specialist to ensure a cohesive messaging strategy.
- Edit and enhance video footage, incorporating graphics, animations and other visual elements.
- Support the implementation of digital marketing campaigns across various channels.
- Utilize analytics tools to track and measure the performance of marketing initiatives, preparing regular reports on key performance indicators.
- Coordinate and execute marketing projects from conception to completion.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Identify strategies to promote the Canadian Real Estate Association’s (CREA) National Ad Campaign of REALTOR.ca regionally.
- Assist in the planning and execution of event marketing strategies.
- Create promotional materials for events to maximize attendance and engagement.
- Support sponsorship recruitment and manage sponsor recognition.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, business, or a related field. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Previous work experience in marketing and/or communications.
- Proficiency in digital content creation (Adobe, Canva, etc.), social media, email communication, WordPress, and engagement analytics.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and ability to set priorities.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the REALTOR® profession is a bonus.
When our members succeed – our province succeeds. If you are ready to bring your creativity, passion for marketing and collaborative spirit to our team, we invite you to apply and join us in making a meaningful impact on the real estate sector – the second largest sector by GDP in our province.
Please submit a PDF version of your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, February 12th.