Saskatchewan REALTORS Care®
REALTORS® have a history of supporting their communities. In addition to donating and volunteering where they live, many REALTOR® teams and brokerages have “charities of choice” they make regular contributions towards. Our Saskatchewan REALTORS Care® Committee leads annual provincial campaigns that contribute to positive social impact throughout the year.
Saskatchewan REALTORS Care® Grant Program
The Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association (SRA) provides a grant every year to deserving registered charitable organizations through the Saskatchewan REALTORS Care® Grant Program.
Applications for the Saskatchewan REALTORS Care® Grant are submitted once per year in the first quarter of each year.
To be eligible for the grant, the registered charitable organizations will support the following activities:
- Support shelter-related services in our communities
- Enhance environmental sustainability, protection, and conservation of natural areas
- Promote safer neighbourhoods and improved community services
- Enhance and promote community development and better opportunities for at-risk” populations
- Support populations and disadvantaged citizens
APPLICATIONS OPEN: JANUARY 1
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: FEBRUARY 28
For more information on the Saskatchewan REALTORS Care® Grant Program, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306.343.3447.